When times are tough, and everything seems to be going wrong, it can be hard not to focus on the negatives. A great solution to turn your thoughts around is to practise gratitude. Just take a few quiet minutes and think of all the things you are grateful for, the little things, the big things and everything in between.
Here are some of the things I am grateful for today:
- I have another day full of opportunities and possibilities.
- I have a house, a warm, safe place to live.
- My family & friends, who love me, and I can talk to them anytime I need them 💛
- The weather is nice and it’s sunny outside.
- I have a garden full of spring flowers.
- I have running water to drink and keep clean.
- Wi-Fi & electricity, so I can stay connected, video chat, use social media and play games such as Sims 4.
- I have shelves of books to read, or re-read.
- A box full of craft supplies to get creative.
- A camera to capture memories and experiment with photography.
- Music, I love to sing and dance 😊
I hope you enjoyed today’s post! What are some of the things you are grateful for today?
Click here to find out more about The Positivity Project and check back here tomorrow at 10am BST for my Social Saturday post.
And don’t forget to check out:
- Ancine (Blog / Instagram)
- Beth Lucy (Blog / Instagram)
- Ella (Blog / Instagram)
- Erin (Blog / Instagram)
- Hedy (Blog / Instagram)
- Michelle (Blog / Instagram)
- Molly (Blog / Instagram)
- Sophie (Instagram)
who are working on this project with me!
Follow my crafty adventures and for more updates on my posts check out my Instagram @lilacdaisiesdiy and @princessemily_m
Stay safe and best wishes,
Emily M x